Survey Says: Paper is Good

1.  Students who prefer some paper use:
 
 
I like having a binder and iPad working together.

I, personally, like the binder more than the iPad for learning.  The blog was awesome! 

The iPad binder balance actually went pretty well.  I think it helped me learn better.  I think you should keep the balance the same, but not have us use the internet to access things.  The blog was very clear and organized. 

iPads aren't my favorite, but I love my binder--keeps everything organized without crashing!  I prefer paper over the iPad any day, but the balance was fair.  I LOVE THE BLOG! Everyone should have one--it makes is so easy to follow your class! 

The blog is awesome!  The balance is good for learning.  I don't like taking notes on the iPad so binder is always good!

I liked the balance of iPad and binder, because I prefer writing on paper rather than typing on the iPad.

I vote less with the iPad because I hate reading on it. However, I realize it would be a waste of trees to print everything, so I'll deal. I enjoyed the blog, it was new, fun, and easily accessible.

I think the balance was good and beneficial for me.  Personally, I prefer paper; however, you will have students that are partial to the iPad and various technology.

I enjoy taking notes in the binder, not the iPad The blog is helpful and I like it.

I think it was a perfect balance because I learn better without the iPad.

For me, I prefer my binder just because it's easier to take notes on.

I liked the iPad to binder balance and I think more of the binder would be better to learn from.  The blog was amazing because you can always go back if you forget what to do or what you learned.

The blog was the best ever.  Balance was great, I feel I learn better by writing things down. 

I personally do not like iPads but it was a good balance for learning.  I like the iPad to binder how it is.  I really like the blog, it is very helpful; especially when you're absent.

I like the iPad to binder balance a lot.  It was a good mix.

The blog on the iPad is certainly very helpful while handwriting notes is also quite effective.  The blog is awesome.  It truly is.  It's more more organized than Focus.

I wish that we could read more books.  I think the iPad-binder balance is great as it is.  The blog was helpful to understand.

I learn better on binder--but the balance was good in this class especially.

The balance was great.  There was enough use of the binders to keep away distraction and enough use of the iPads to use them to their potential.

I think the balance is great, a lot better than other teachers.  Writing information down helps you retain it better.  The blog is convenient and fairly simple to navigate.

I think it would be better to just have everything in our binder.

I personally prefer binders over iPads.  The iPads do help in some ways but I would rather take notes on paper than on the iPad.  I loved the blog.  It is all laid out and in order and easy to use.

The balance was perfect, giving us the option of both was clever.  I loved the blog.  It loads much faster than Focus and was easy to access homework. 

Personally, I learn better by writing, so more in the binder would be lovely.

I think less on the iPad.  Less dependent on technology and more on paper.  I think it was pretty balanced, though. 
The balance was perfect.  I like doing homework and other assignments on paper.  It is a lot easier to study out of an organized binder. 

The balance was good.  I secretly like writing on binder paper.  The blog was awesome!  It was a great resource that never crashed.


2. Prefers more iPad use or no paper use (minority):

I think more on the iPad would be good.  I think it is a tool that can be used to make things easier for us.  Paper and iPads, one is good as the other with iPad being a little better for its easy organization and many uses.

I like notes on my iPad; keep both. 

I like all binder or all iPad.

I like having notes on the iPad.

We could do our journals on the iPad.  That would be easier.

I prefer having my writing projects as things I can email or upload and not have to print.  But the binder works well.  



3. The blog is liked:

I really enjoy the blog because if I miss class I know what you guys did and learned.

I really love the blog! I wish more teachers would make something like that where students can go and find almost everything they need to see for class that day.

I think we had a good balance.  I like doing notes in binder, and then working on the blog.  I like the blog, it's extremely helpful! 

Focus doesn't work very well at my house, having a blog with everything I needed for your class was wonderful. 

Blog was helpful; I know what is happening each day.

The blog was helpful.

The blog was really helpful with reminding me of assignments and references when I was absent.

The blog was really helpful!!!!! Everything is in one place with easy access.

I really liked that I could check the blog the night before so I was sure what what happening the next day.

The balance was spot on.

The blog was helpful. Don't stop it.

Paper note taking is good for this class.

I like the iPad/binder balance.

The blog made getting/remembering homework easier. 

I thought the use of the blog was great.  Everything was organized and easy to find the information needed.  It worked well and is a great use in class.

The iPad/binder balance is good.

I like having binders. 

I, personally, like using my binder more than the iPad.

The blog made it easy to catch up when I was absent.

The blog was a good resource for me. 

It was balanced; I like the blog.

The balance was good. 

I think the balance was perfect.  I love the blog! Especially when I'm absent.  It's very helpful. 

The balance was good for learning. The blog was helpful and organized.  I liked how if you missed something, you could find it on the blog.

The balance is great. 

The blog is very helpful.  Good to have all the resources we need in one place. 

I like the blog; it was very helpful.

Balance was good.

Binder to iPad balance went well.  The blog was always helpful.

The balance was good.  The blog was really helpful. 

I like the blog.

The iPad and binder balance went well.  It was great for learning.  The blog is very helpful.  It has everything I need for class on it, and I can have access to it quickly.

You should keep the same iPad to binder ratio. 

The blog was helpful because I could plan my day as soon as you posted it. 

The blog is great.  I like not having to log in like Focus. 

No comments: